Thursday 7 May 2015

Not the news I was hoping for...

It wasn't good news at the hospital today.  After all the tests I've had, my surgeon confirmed that there is evidence of cancer in my lymph nodes along with 'areas of concern' now showing in my liver.

I have an appointment with Oncology on Wednesday to discuss my new treatment plan.  I'm assuming this will be more chemo.  There's not much else to report at the moment, I'm just dealing with it one step at a time. I went to the hospital with my parents so I had all the support I could have wished for today, they have been amazing  I'm now at their house being spoilt and in a lovely bubble of denial, drinking tea and watching Pointless.

At the moment it's all so surreal, as if someone might suddenly tell me it was all a big mistake.  Wouldn't that be lovely?





No comments:

Post a Comment